Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Conference Sign-up Update

Hi all,

I have emailed invitations to all returning students at their Trillium gmail accounts in order to help with sign up. I have also adjusted the access requirements to the spreadsheet so that one hopefully does not have to sign into the page in order to sign up. I have experimented with accessing the document from other accounts and have found, oddly, that I could not access it directly on the first try (it wanted me to sign in), but when hitting the back arrow and trying it again, I got the document directly. That might be a method worth trying if you are having trouble accessing it.

Failing that, signing up for google docs is cost free and, as near as I can tell, free from propaganda and spam, if you are willing to do it.

You should be able to sign up by clicking here, if you have not already done so.

Best,

Ken

No comments: