Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Q&A with Executive Director Candidate

Hello Readers,

We have a candidate for you to meet tomorrow! His name is Kieran
Connolly, We will have his application packet for your review at the
Q&A session, or if you receive this and would like me to email it to
you I would be glad to.

We're very excited about the skills and energy he brings to the
position, but we will not move forward without your feedback and
feedback from staff and students. Staff Q&A will be tomorrow at 4pm at
the end of the staff meeting. Parents, you all are invited invited to
meet with him at 5pm tomorrow (in the MPR or the Art Room depending on
turn out), and students on Thursday morning at 8:30 (working out the
details of the student visit).

We wanted to be able to offer you all several candidates to meet and
weigh in on, but after our search and interview process it was clear
that we had found the combination of experience, interest in
democratic education, enthusiasm for Trillium, and collaborative
approach that we're looking for to support Trillium's future in this
candidate. We did not want to create a disingenuous process of having
candidates come in we felt strongly were not a fit. I won't offer to
eat any shoes or other objects if you don't like him, but I feel
confident we're doing right by Trillium in bringing him to you.

I'll be at the parent meeting with feedback forms for you to fill out,
and to answer any questions you may have for the personnel committee,
please come with any questions for Kieran.

I have not arranged childcare for the Q&A session. I will see what I
can do this evening for setting something up and send out a post if I
can get taken care of.

Thank you and see you tomorrow!

Heather

No comments: